Dear partners in prayer,
This is a public prayer mail for April 15.
This week's selective overview:
I have been working on several projects for the Bishop of Belize. I am making good progress.
We made our home available to another missionary family.
Preaching went very well on Sunday.
Thank you for praying.
1) Julie preaches on Maundy Thursday.
2) Pray for our parish visitation schedule, that God would connect us with the places that he would like us to visit.
3) Pray for next mission trip in May, and for what Bishop Philip has asked me to do in preparation for that trip.
4) Pray for the proposed new Spanish direction of our program materials - work to begin in May,
5) Pray for the course development work, for people considering lay vocations, for students and for faculty.
6) Pray for the people to be ordained (clergy) or licensed (lay people) soon in Belize.
7) Prayers for discernment. Several family members need God's guidance about decisions.
Shaw+, and on behalf of Julie+
I pray for you, everyday.