This is our public prayer mail for Tuesday 1 September 2015.
Among the highlights of this past week:
1) I am preparing the A200 General Church History and Liturgy online course, 24/7 version.
2) The A301 Pastoral Ministry course began on Saturday evening. It is a good one.
3) Lydia had a great birthday, and she has resumed her college work.
4) The momentary glitch regarding the server in India worked out very well.
5) Parish visitations are going well. I am enjoying them. I have had additional requests as well, but my schedule has been booked on those occasions.
6) Cursillo October weekend plans in Belize have gotten underway.
1) Pray for the continuing online seminary education program in Belize that all would be done to God's glory, for our ministry fruitfulness and for the students, faculty, parish clergy, Commission on Ministry members, and diocesan staff involved.
2) Pray for the people in the ordination process and my role as Examining Chaplain. More ordinations are apparently in the works. The date has not been settled yet for the next one, but it is on the Bishop's mind.
3) Please pray for the developments at Kasulu Bible College, and for what the Holy Spirit has in mind for us, there.
4) Pray for the October trip to Belize. I plan to make my flight reservations this week.
5) For the ongoing Belizean projects, including the Prayer Book printing and theological library plans.
6) Pray that I would listen to the guidance of the Holy Spirit on what to say and do in the next several months, especially at St. Paul's in Brookfield (CT), St. Mary's in Manchester (CT), Trinity in Tariffville (CT), St. James in Farmington (CT), and at the Cursillo Weekend in the Belmopan area of Belize.
7) Pray for our overall upcoming parish visitation schedule that it would continue to be according to the Holy Spirit's schedule, where and when. If you would like me to visit, let us pray that the Holy Spirit would make that happen in his way and his time.
8) Please keep various family members in prayer about: relationships, events and appointments, decisions to make, educational goals, gainful employment, and fruitful ministry.
9) Pray for Lydia and Julie in their studies.
10) Several in our prayer team network are going through or have just been through challenges. Please know that every day, I am praying intentionally for you, in addition for the other prayers I pray for you all.
Your prayers are very important.
God bless you,
Shaw, and on behalf of Julie.