This is our public prayer mail for Tuesday 28 July 2015.
Among the highlights of this past week:
1) I continue to prepare for my next online live course for Belize students: to begin on August 29, at the same time, I have been doing supply work at St. Paul's Episcopal Church in Darien, Connecticut since I arrived back from Belize.
2) The organization of the ATI library in Belmopan, Belize, is about to enter its next phase.
3) Julie finished the course at Nashotah House his week and is visiting Ruth, again.
1) For the ongoing Belizean projects of: ATI course development, the Prayer Book printing, the ATI library plans, and text book plans.
2) Pray that I would listen to the guidance of the Holy Spirit on what to say and do in the next several months as I visit churches, and in preparation for my next anticipated trip in October at the time of the Cursillo Weekend in the Belmopan area.
3) Please keep various family members in prayer about: relationships, events and appointments, decisions to make, educational goals, gainful employment, and fruitful ministry.
4) Our goddaughter is getting married in Kentucky on Saturday. Go Caitlin!
5) I am celebrating a birthday this week.
Your prayers are very important. I am praying for you every day.
God bless you,
Shaw, and on behalf of Julie.