This is our public prayer mail for Tuesday December 30.
May you and your family continue to have a blessed Christmas season, and Happy New Year's celebration. We had a great time with family this week.
The online courses continue to meet the needs of people in Belize for ministry training options. Another person is joining. Course development work continues.
Lydia departs for Honduras on Saturday.
1) For God's timing of my visit to Belize in February, and the preparations for that trip.
2) For the day to day mission work in the meantime.
3) For the completion of the Spanish Prayer Book.
4) For God's provision for all our needs both here and abroad,
5) For the sale of our dwelling in Wynantskill. The relatively mild weather has enabled a bigger window of opportunity.
6) For Lydia, for her safe and timely travel, and for her time on the ground over the next month or so.
7) For family members who are making important decisions.
In Jesus' Name,
Shaw+, and on behalf of Julie+ and Lydia
I pray for you every day.