This is our public prayer mail for Tuesday 21 July 2015.
Among the highlights of this past week:
1) I continue to prepare for my next live course: "Pastoral Ministry", to begin in late August. Students have begun to register.
2) Julie is taking a course at Nashotah House his week and visiting Ruth, our eldest daughter, along the way.
1) For the ongoing Belizean projects of: ATI course development, the Prayer Book printing, the ATI library plans, and text book plans.
2) Pray that I would listen to the guidance of the Holy Spirit on what to say and do in the next several months as I visit churches, and in preparation for my next anticipated trip in October at the time of the Cursillo Weekend in the Belmopan area.
3) Please keep various family members in prayer about: relationships, events and appointments, decisions to make, educational goals, gainful employment, and fruitful ministry.
Your prayers are very important. I am praying for you every day.
God bless you,
Shaw, and on behalf of Julie.