This is our prayer mail for 12 June 2016.
This week, my focus has been in two areas:
a) People in the ordination process in the Diocese of Belize.
b) Mission-booth and participation at the Diocese of Albany Convention. I enjoyed catching up with many people.
It was a blessing.
In addition, an opportunity has arisen to possibly expand the mission of the distance learning theological college
into another province in the Anglican Communion. There is a fair amount a leg work ahead before I would be in a
position to make announcement with more detail.
1) I would like prayers for guidance on the path ahead, for whatever the Holy Spirit has in mind.
2) That this current phase of ministry continues to be fruitful, and for all the plans we are making for the future
in Belize, and for the people involved in those plans.
3) For the easing of tensions between Guatemala and Belize.
4) For the Spanish Prayerbook as it moves incrementally closer to being printed.
5) Julie and I celebrate our wedding anniversary this week.
6) I pray for you every day.
Are we making a difference? Absolutely. You are part of that.
God bless you,