To receive the Mudges' prayer mails and newsletters, or to contact them by email for any reason, please send a message to Shaw or Julie, which goes directly to them, through the Diocesan clerical directory webpages for priests.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Mudge Scripture Prayer April 16

Jeremiah 29: 11-14a

“For I know what I have planned for you,” says the Lord. I have plans to prosper you, not to harm you. I have plans to give you a future filled with hope. When you call out to me and come to me in prayer, I will hear your prayers. When you seek me in prayer and worship, you will find me available to you. If you seek me with all your heart and soul, I will make myself available to you,” says the Lord.

Lord, we pray to you, along with Fr. Shaw and Mother Julie and Lydia Mudge, that they will know your most perfect plan for them, a plan full of hope. We, along with the Mudges, call out to You, and we know that You hear our prayers. We seek You in prayer and worship and we have faith that You are available and ready to answer our prayers for the Mudges. We fervently pray, Lord, that You continue to send holy guidance to the Mudges and may they know your peace that surpasses all understanding as they persevere in their mission to the people of Peru. Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment