Dear Partners in Prayer,
Peace be with you.
This is our weekly public prayer mail.
The ministry is going in a different direction, and in light of this, when we are in the US, we will be entering a time of discernment with SAMS about where we go from here. During this time, we plan to be visiting relatives and getting Lydia ready for/settled in college.
1) For our friends who have been in contact with us this week.
2) For the words of wisdom and suggestions that people have shared with us.
3) For what God is doing through all this.
4) For attending a great Palm Sunday Service at the Cathedral of the Good Shepherd in Lima.
5) That we arrived in Peru on the 20th of April, 2009, two years ago.
1) For Lydia´s preparing-for-college.
2) For the relationships and spiritual protection of missionaries and other diocesan team members, and for our ministries, finances, resources, and priorities.
3) That we would do the things that God would like us to do.
4) Wisdom regarding the negotiations with our landlady. We have an important decision point coming up on the 25th.
Thank you for praying for us. Your praying makes a difference for us, and I pray for you every day.
God bless you,
Shaw, and on behalf of Julie and Lydia