Dear partners in prayer,
Happy New Year! ¡Feliz Año Nuevo!
This is our weekly public prayer mail.
This week's overview:
1) We continue to create, transform and update courses in the midst of the holiday festivities.
2) Julie's dad left for Colorado this week in the midst of the storm, and arrived safely. The storm had rearranged our family plans; my mom stayed with us for a bit while Julie's dad was here; both are octogenarians. So, what was tight quarters last week, shrank this week. All our daughters joined us for Christmas. A good time was had by all.
1) For the students and their courses. The next round is scheduled to be in place on January 12th, to begin on January 19th.
2) For safe and timely travel in the first half of 2013: to visit the Diocese of Western Tanganyika in Tanzania in April, and for the next trip to Belize in May.
3) For increased financial support. We received some special blessings this week.
Your prayers are really important for us. I pray for you every day.
God bless you, and thank you for praying.
Shaw+, and on behalf of Julie+