Dear partners in prayer,
This is our weekly public prayer mail. Have a happy 4th of July.
This week's selective overview:
1) Our online library's "Web stacks" have been reorganized and updated this week. Those links provide solid resources, open to anyone, but especially for faculty in Kasulu and everyone in Belize.
2) Course development continues. I am about to begin creating a New Testament context course.
3) Lydia has finished her first college course (the courses are taken sequentially).
4) I am enjoying the parish visitations.
5) Steps are being made in the direction of materials translation. Since this would be "pro-bono" for the translators, however, it is a bit of a slower time table.
1) Keeping up with the balance of course creation, administrative matters, teaching, and our missionary nomadic lifestyle.
2) For the organization and prioritization of upcoming parish visits and speaking engagements. That God's will be done.
3) For faculty, other staff, and students.
4) For translating our materials into Swahili and Spanish.
5) For volunteers who can design a 24/7 course "English as a Second Language".
6) For upcoming mission trips to Belize and Tanzania.
God bless you, and thank you for praying. I pray for you every day. We could not be doing this without you.
Shaw+, and on behalf of Julie+