Dear partners in prayer,
This is a public prayermail.
This week's selective overview:
1) Our Moodle course Web site has successfully upgraded to a new server, and the speed is really great. Thank you to Cn. Bill Schrull.
2) This week included providing insights for a theological seminary in the Caribbean, helping to start up its online program 3,000 miles from Belize.
3) Heard on Saturday that an educational online program that is going up in West Africa was inspired by my comments in a conversation a few months ago.
4) Did some vocational counseling.
5) Technical support for students and faculty, and course work. A new semester begins. A new version of our software was in place.
6) How are we doing, numbers-wise? a) Since the beginning of Advent, 96 individual people explored our Google Web links site (open to the public world-wide),12 new people in the past week: http://goo.gl/XXF0Ti. b) The Moodle password course site is up to 24 users, 5 new people in the past week.
7) Happy birthday to our daughter Ruth!
1) Julie and I are making presentations on different topics at the Diocese of Connecticut Mission Conference next week, as well as being the SAMS representatives there, with a display. Pray that all would be done to the glory of God.
2) Pray for plans under consideration. Julie and I sense the presence and guidance of the Holy Spirit through it all. Your prayers are very helpful.
3) Pray that our parish visitation schedule be His schedule.
4) Pray for my upcoming visit to Belize in March.
5) Pray that the Holy Spirit would guide and supply the needs of: faculty, family, finances, plans, programs, diocesan plans, and parish visits.
Shaw+, and on behalf of Julie+
I pray for you, everyday.