To receive the Mudges' prayer mails and newsletters, or to contact them by email for any reason, please send a message to Shaw or Julie, which goes directly to them, through the Diocesan clerical directory webpages for priests.

Monday, September 22, 2014

Prayer Mail

Dear partners in prayer,

This is our public prayer mail for September 23.
 
I am preparing for my trip to Belize and have been working on reports, plans and so forth. If I do not manage to contact you in the next few weeks, it is because I will be having infrastructure issues or my schedule. 

I never really know what I am going to be doing in Belize until I land at the airport and meet with the Bishop. As for now, I will be making a special presentation at the Synod, but the topic will be revealed on the ground.

In the meantime, my status has moved from attending the pre-ordination retreat to leading the pre-ordination retreat. I will also be representing SAMS at an installation of a Rector, and then attending ordinations. That is just the first few days....
 
Prayer requests:
 
1) Continue to pray for the Mudges, parish visitations in the U.S., the upcoming Belize trip which begins this week, the Anglican course which is underway, and that I would be a fruitful servant for the Kingdom of God. Pray for Julie and Lydia while I am away. 
 
2) Pray for the upcoming Albany mission workshop presentation on November 1, on re-entering the home environment. 
 
3) Pray for a speedy sale of our dwelling in the Albany area. Keep praying for God's buyer. There has been an increase in favorable interest.

 
God bless you.
 
In Christ,
 
Shaw+, and on behalf of Julie+ and Lydia. 

No comments:

Post a Comment