Have a blessed St. Patrick’s Day.
This is our prayer mail for Tuesday 17 March 2015.
Among the highlights of this week:
1) I have been working on obtaining a grant towards the publication of the Spanish Prayer Book. Am waiting to hear back from the Diocesan Office in Belize.
2) Work continues towards translating Diocesan and Provincial Canons into Spanish.
3) My current online course began on Saturday, and students have completed or have been completing work on the previous course.
4) In addition, two potential students are in the process of registering with the overall online program. One is in Kenya. This marks a geographic expansion of our African outreach.
5) I have been upgrading my computer equipment and communications network. Recent communication situations in Belize and recent US telecommunication software upgrades have made this essential.
6) I have been providing career guidance and ordination process assistance.
7) Julie is recovering from her oral surgery.
1) Please keep each of the above items in prayer, especially our mission work.
2) Please keep the next trips to Belize this year in prayer, and the between trip Belize and African work in prayer. I plan to be purchasing my May tickets to Belize in the next week and a half.
3) Keep Julie’s healing in your prayers as she continues to heal.
4) Please keep various family members in prayer about relationships, decisions to make, educational goals, gainful employment, and fruitful ministry.
5) Our Wynantskill dwelling is in final stages of being sold; and it may happen this week. Please keep the closing-related matters in your prayers. It is not over until the check clears.
I am praying for you every day.
God bless you,
Shaw, and on behalf of Julie.