This is our prayer mail for Tuesday 24 March 2015.
Among the highlights of this week:
1) Projects continue: course and course development, career guidance, student enrollments, translation work.
2) On Thursday, I was contacted by our mission society, asking me to do sabbatical relief on behalf of a fellow clergy missionary at a parish in Belize for about a month and a half, perhaps starting in mid-May. Details forthcoming. This would be in addition to all the above.
3) The closing for the selling of our dwelling in Wynantskill, took place on Friday afternoon.
1) Please keep each of the above items in prayer, especially our mission work.
2) Please keep the next trip to Belize in prayer. I plan to be purchasing my May tickets, hopefully this week.
3) Keep Julie’s healing in your prayers as she continues to heal.
4) Please keep various family members in prayer about relationships, decisions to make, educational goals, gainful employment, and fruitful ministry.
I am praying for you every day.
God bless you,
Shaw, and on behalf of Julie.