Hope you are having a blessed Easter season.
This is our public prayer mail for Tuesday 14 April 2015.
Among the highlights of this past week:
1) Have been preparing for the next trip to Belize in about a month. There has been online course preparation, as well as online administrative matters. The final communications pieces fell into place this week, as part of setting up various contingency plans.
2) Had some interest from people who wish to resume the online courses, this week. They had been away for a while.
3) I have been working on preparations for various pending events and appointments.
4) Julie continues to improve.
5) It has been a busy week where life just catches up with you. And, many things to take care of in the US, before I go to Belize.
6) Received a special financial support blessing.
1) Please keep each of the above items in prayer, especially our mission work and the upcoming trip to Belize.
2) Please keep the expanding ministry of our online program in your prayers.
3) Keep Julie’s healing in your prayers as she continues to heal from her wisdom teeth surgery.
4) Please keep various family members in prayer about: relationships, events and appointments, decisions to make, educational goals, gainful employment, and fruitful ministry.
I am praying for you every day.