Hope you are having a blessed Easter season.
This is our public prayer mail for Tuesday 19 April 2015.
Among the highlights of this past week:
1) Have been preparing for the next trip to Belize in May and have been working on courses.
2) Gave a mission update for supporters in Connecticut.
3) Have been working on preparations for various pending events and appointments.
4) Julie continues to improve on tooth recovery and recovery from sinus infection, but still some distance to go. Daughter Ruth is wrestling with tendonitis. Daughter Rev. Hannah is faced with kids being shot at. Lydia had a summer course cancelled, but plans to persevere by continuing with master knitting program. Not exactly a week with the best news.
1) Please keep each of the above items in prayer, especially Julie's health, our mission work, and the upcoming trip to Belize.
2) Keep Julie’s healing and Ruth's healing in your prayers.
3) Please keep various family members in prayer about: relationships, events and appointments, decisions to make, educational goals, gainful employment, and fruitful ministry.
I am praying for you every day.
God bless you,
Shaw, and on behalf of Julie.