This is our public prayer mail for Tuesday 22 September 2015.
I am attaching our September newsletter. Enjoy!
Among the highlights of this past week:
1) The grant check has been forwarded for the Prayer Prayer book publication. Wow. It was everything we asked for. There is a relatively small difference still needed to make up the printing costs. But I am very grateful.
2) Preparations continue for the upcoming Belize trip which begins in mid-October.
3) Continued to prepare the A200 General Church History and Liturgy online course, 24/7 version.
4) The A301 Pastoral Ministry course, live version, continues.
5) Parish visitations are going very well.
1) Pray for the October trip to Belize.
2) Pray for the continuing online seminary education program in Belize that all would be done to God's glory, for our ministry fruitfulness and for the students, faculty, parish clergy, Commission on Ministry members, and diocesan staff involved.
3) Pray for the people in the ordination process and my role as Examining Chaplain in Belize.
4) Please pray for the developments at Kasulu Bible College, and for what the Holy Spirit may have in mind for us, there.
5) For the ongoing Belizean projects, including the actual publishing of the Prayer Book, and for the theological library plans.
6) Pray that I would listen to the guidance of the Holy Spirit on what to say and do in the next several months, especially at St. Paul's in Brookfield - final week coming up (CT), St. Mary's in Manchester (CT) in October, parish mission conference at St. James in Farmington (CT) in November, and at the Cursillo Weekend in the Belmopan area of Belize in October. Pray for Julie at Trinity, Tariffville (CT).
7) Keep praying for our overall upcoming parish visitation schedule and trip plans that they would continue to be according to the Holy Spirit's schedule, where and when.
8) Please keep various family members in prayer about: relationships, events and appointments, decisions to make, educational goals, gainful employment, and fruitful ministry.
9) Pray for Lydia and Julie in their studies, as she finished up her current course. Julie's next course begins at Nashotah House in about a week.
Your prayers are very important. I pray for you every day.
God bless you,
Shaw, and on behalf of Julie.