This is our prayer mail for 17 July 2016. Attached is our July newsletter.
1) The final editorial revisions of the Province of the West Indies Prayer Book revision have been completed. We are another step closer to publication.
2) WiFi Modem failure this week, though issues had been increasing over perhaps over several weeks. Swapped it this morning. Things look good now. Hazard of the profession. Onwards!
3) Pre-ordination retreat plans continue to be developed for the mission trip that involves Julie and myself this time, to Belize, this week. My 14th trip to Belize since 2012.
4) Distance learning course revision work in progress as I look towards the possible expansion of our program.
5) Heard from the Bishop of the Diocese of Western Tanganyika this week. Provided the funds and trip time slot are available, a trip might be set up for 2017. That would be helping out in three different sections of the globe, next year.
6) And closer to home, my distance learning preaching materials are proving helpful in workshop format to licensed lay preachers in the U.S. I provide workshops and related certificates as desired.
1) Prayers for guidance on the path ahead, for whatever the Holy Spirit has in mind. Clear discernment as to the
appropriate path would be appreciated.
2) For the three deacons to be ordained priests in Belize in little over a week. It will be an historic moment in the history of the Diocese. I am pleased to have played a part in helping to make it happen. Prayer also for the pre-ordination retreat that I will be leading, and for safe and timely travel for Julie and myself.
3) For the publication of the Spanish Prayer Book.
4) For the easing of tensions between Guatemala and Belize.
I pray for you every day.
Are we making a difference? Absolutely. You are part of that.
God bless you,
Making Disciples Who Make a Differen