To receive the Mudges' prayer mails and newsletters, or to contact them by email for any reason, please send a message to Shaw or Julie, which goes directly to them, through the Diocesan clerical directory webpages for priests.

Monday, September 12, 2016

Prayer Mail

Dear Friends,
 
This is our prayer mail for Monday, 12 September 2016. I am attaching our September newsletter.

It has been a full week. As I close down my larger participation in connection with Belize over the next three weeks, I am finding that I may have an ongoing limited role from the U.S. for a bit longer.  

Prayers: 
 
1) Prayers for guidance on the path ahead are still appreciated, including a smooth transition, and also for people in Belize in the wake of my departure.  We are thinking of prayers for the immediate future, as well as for longer term: perhaps at some point after Lydia graduates. It is an adventure, every step of the way.

2) For the transition of the Diocese of Belize Web site to the creation of a new one.  

3) For the publication of the Spanish Prayer Book, most likely this month. 

4) To discern what Jesus may be saying in terms of a ministry prayer support team beyond October 1st, as our adventure in ministry continues in a new direction. 

I continue to pray for you, every day.
  
God bless you,
 
Fr. Shaw, and on behalf of Rev. Julie.

No comments:

Post a Comment