Dear Prayer Partners,
Peace be with you.
This is our public prayer mail for this week.
1) The missionary program is really awesome. About 3 weeks or so, to go.
2) For the time-off we have had on weekends. I have been taking photos for family and friends during these excursions, and post some on Facebook. Fr. Christopher Brown aptly summed up what the photos represent, that I am showing God's glory through my photos.
3) Thanks to our supporters, financially and in prayer.
1) For continuing discernment on a variety of matters.
2) For Lydia's continuing adjustment to college and to the US in general, and to life away from Mom and Dad. Pray that she would find a good church fit.
3) That we would continue to be a blessing to all whom we encounter. There have been some great conversations/encounters with folks, whom Jesus brings our way.
4) For our next update meeting at SAMS (our missionary society), in early November.
God bless you. I pray for you every day.
Shaw+ and on behalf of Julie+