To receive the Mudges' prayer mails and newsletters, or to contact them by email for any reason, please send a message to Shaw or Julie, which goes directly to them, through the Diocesan clerical directory webpages for priests.

Saturday, October 15, 2011

Psalm 16:7-9; 11

I will praise the Lord who guides me; yes, during the night I reflect and learn.
I constantly trust in the Lord; because he is at my right hand, I will not be upended.
So my heart rejoices and I am happy; my life is safe.

You lead me in the path of life; I experience absolute joy in your presence; you always give me delight.

Thank You Lord, for guiding Father Shaw and Mother Julie Mudge into the mission that You have for them.  You are their right hand, Lord.  They constantly trust in You.  Their hearts rejoice and they are happy.  You keep them safe as You lead them on the path of life.  Thank You for the absolute joy that they experience as they follow Your lead.  Thank You for the delight that they feel when they are in Your presence.

Lord, we especially thank You for the 2 month long program in which they are participating to hear You more clearly.  Thank You for the weekend excursions that reveal the beauty of Your creation.  You are an awesome God.  Thank You.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment