Dear Prayer friends,
Peace be with you.
This is our weekly public prayer mail:
I hope you are having a good Advent.
The Week in Review:
1a) This past week there have been quite few developments as to where we might be serving next. To keep it simple: there is at least one location in Belize, possibly several locations exist in Uganda, and a location in western Kenya. We anticipate that we will find more about the Kenyan possibility as the process unfolds there, over the next month.
1b) Finding a good missionary match is very much like a clergy search process, both for the missionaries as well as for the dioceses involved. We are prayerfully evaluating all the missionary options.
2) Julie's parents have decided to move to Colorado, perhaps by next May, moving out there with Julie's sister and brother-in-law. We are pleased to have helped them come to a unanimous decision, and thank you for your prayers.
1) Please keep Lydia in your prayers, for school remaining work, exams, adjustments, and vacation plans.
2) Please keep Julie's sister's family and Julie's parents in your prayers, as they plan their relocation to Colorado from Connecticut over the next few months.
3) We are SAMS missionaries, even in the US, even as we plan our next venture. Please pray for our finances, meetings, logistics, and the right open doors in the Lord's timing over the next few months.
4) We have an important Ugandan phone call this coming weekend, communications permitting. Your prayers would be appreciated.
God bless you, and I continue to pray for you every day. Your prayers matter to us.
Shaw+ and on behalf of Julie+