Dear praying friends,
This is our public prayer mail for this week.
1) Julie and I enjoyed our time at Christ Church, Coxsackie, on Sunday.
2) Great progress being made on updating websites this week. More work to go, this week.
3) This week, we seem to be getting much closer to definitive answers on medical issues with Lydia. Praise God! She is now back at college after this week's break, and is happy to be back.
1) Upcoming mission presentations/updates as of March 19:
March 25: St. John's, Ogdensburg
March 28: Trinity, Lansingburgh
April 1 (Palm Sunday), April 8 (Easter Day)
April 15: St. Michael's, Colonie
April 22: Good Shepherd, Canajoharie
April 29: St. Thomas', Tupper Lake
May 6: Christ Church, Ballston Spa
May 13: St. Mary's, Lake Luzerne
May 20: Christ Church, Schenectady and Grace Church, Waterford
May 27: Trinity, Watervliet, to be confirmed.
June 3: St. James', Ausable Forks
June 8-10: Diocesan Convention (workshop and booth)
June 17: Trinity, Potsdam
2) Over the course of the next three weeks, we will waiting upon a few remaining parts to fall into place (regarding Lydia's health, and then, subsequent conversation(s) with East Africa in light of that), as to which site would be the best mission site for us in Africa; we are within our current time frame for selecting a site.
3) For Lydia, as she puts in place her summer plans, works on her current courses, and looks towards her Fall 2012 college schedule.
4) For the current planning and preparation phase of our mission work.
5) For increases in pledges in support of our mission venture. Pray that the Lord would bring alongside those people who share the vision for the Lord's work in East Africa, through us.
6) That we would be the missionaries that God has called us to be, to spread the Gospel, and to help grow the church with our brothers and sisters in Christ, wherever we might be.
7) For timely arrival and preparation of some presentation materials.
Your prayers are important for us, and I pray for you, every day.
God bless you,
Shaw+ and Julie+
Missionaries of both SAMS and the Diocese of Albany