Dear praying friends,
This is our public prayer mail for this week.
1) Julie and I enjoyed our time at St. John's, Ogdensburg, on Sunday.
2) Progress continues to be made on updating websites, preparations etc.
3) New presentation materials arrived yesterday.
1) Upcoming mission presentations/updates as of March 27:
March 28: Trinity, Lansingburgh
April 1 (Palm Sunday), April 8 (Easter Day)
April 15: St. Michael's, Colonie
April 22: Good Shepherd, Canajoharie
April 29: St. Thomas', Tupper Lake
May 6: Christ Church, Ballston Spa
May 13: St. Mary's, Lake Luzerne
May 20: Christ Church, Schenectady and Grace Church, Waterford
May 27: Trinity, Watervliet, to be confirmed.
June 3: St. James', Ausable Forks
June 8-10: Diocesan Convention (workshop and booth)
June 17: Trinity, Potsdam
2) We continue to monitor Lydia's situation. It is a major factor in our plans. The good news is that there is light at the end of the tunnel, and it is NOT an on-coming train! Your prayers are appreciated. We have some important meetings this week.
3) For Lydia, as she puts in place her summer plans, implements a new health regimen, works on her current courses, and looks towards her Fall 2012 college schedule.
4) For the current planning and preparation phase of our mission plans.
5) Pray that the Lord would bring alongside us those people who share the vision for the Lord's work as we do.
6) That we would be the missionaries that God has called us to be, wherever we might be.
Your prayers are important for us, and I pray for you, every day.
God bless you,
Shaw+ and Julie+
Missionaries of both SAMS and the Diocese of Albany