Dear friends in Christ,
Happy Easter season! Alleluia!
This is our public prayer mail for this week.
1) We had a good visit with Lydia and a friend of hers, visiting with us from college over Easter. We enjoyed Hannah and Christina's visit on Sunday evening for dinner; they are doing great things at Oaks of Righteousness.
2) We enjoyed the Good Friday service at Christ Church, Duanesburg, and Easter Day services at St. Michael's in Colonie and then, at Christ Church in Schenectady.
3) Julie's parents, sister, and brother-in-law all arrived safely in Colorado.
1) The rest of Lydia's semester. One of her professors needs to get her a mid-term exam, and has not done it yet. We are also praying that she will pull through the final months of this school year in good shape.
2) Prayer for discernment in the steps ahead and summer plans.
3) Prayer for the upcoming parish visits. This Sunday, we will be at St. Michael's in Colonie.
We sense your prayers, and I pray for you every day.
If you have questions, please do not hesitate to ask.
God bless you,
Shaw+, and on behalf of Julie+.