Dear praying partners,
This is our weekly public prayer mail.
This week's update:
1) Julie and Lydia are back. Hannah has started on a short term mission trip to Uganda.
2) Regarding Belize:
a) I have started constructing course G100A, the three week online orientation course, to be in place on August 25. I should have the basic structure finished on Monday or Tuesday, and then to begin working on the the 12 part Biblical Interpretation I course, to be in place by September 8.
b) In addition, I have done considerable work on the 16 part G101 course, the Theological Preparation course; some more work is needed to get the main pieces in place by September 1st.
3) Regarding Tanzania: I received word today that Kasulu Bible College has already been passing the word that I will be part of their program.
4) We had a great time today at both services at St. Matthew's in Latham.
1) We will be at Calvary Church in Burnt Hills, next week. Pray that the Holy Spirit would continue to touch lives through us in a mighty way.
2) For the preparations for the September courses, and for our September and October plans.
3) For future parish visits.
4) For Lydia as she concludes her summer plans before returning to college.
5) For our roles in the upcoming Cursillo Couples Weekend, August 16-19, and the teaming meeting before then.
God bless you, and thank you for praying for us. Your prayers are very important for us, and I pray for you every day.
Shaw+, and on behalf of Julie+
SAMS missionaries, as well as missionaries of the Diocese of Albany