Dear partners in prayer,
This is our weekly public prayer mail.
It has been an interesting week.
1) We survived the hurricane - superstorm intact without damage, nor with a power loss.
2) Lydia's Face Book words to her friends today are a good summary of events for her this week: "So I think it's about time to inform you all that I am withdrawing from school."
3) I am in the processing of trying to develop more teaching materials for the Belize courses. The courses continue.
1) For our family. Each of us has our own challenges and opportunities. One of the big ones is Lydia's next step.
2) For the students and the courses. I plan to start a series on the Holy Spirit on Thursday.
3) That people's lives would be transformed by what we do and teach, to the glory of God.
4) For the plans to visit the Diocese of Western Tanganyika in Tanzania in March, and plans to visit Belize after Easter.
5) For God's vote in the elections.
Your prayers are really important for us. I pray for you every day.
God bless you, and thank you for praying.
Shaw+, and on behalf of Julie+