Dear partners in prayer,
This is our weekly public prayer mail.
Have a Happy Thanksgiving, as you are able.
1) Even though Thanksgiving is not celebrated in Belize, it is a short week in Belize, as well, since Monday is Garifuna Settlement Day - a national holiday in Belize.
2) Course development work continues.
3) There was another very good Internet course lecture time this past Saturday.
1) For safe holiday travel and good celebrations this week.
2) For our family members.
3) For the students and the courses, to the glory of God.
4) For the plans to visit the Diocese of Western Tanganyika in Tanzania in March, and plans to visit Belize after Easter.
Your prayers are really important for us. I pray for you every day.
God bless you, and thank you for praying.
Shaw+, and on behalf of Julie+