To receive the Mudges' prayer mails and newsletters, or to contact them by email for any reason, please send a message to Shaw or Julie, which goes directly to them, through the Diocesan clerical directory webpages for priests.

Monday, November 18, 2013

Prayer Mail


Dear partners in prayer,
This is our weekly public prayer mail.  

This week's selective overview: 
1) I plan to be attending the clergy retreat in Belize at the beginning of December, and Bishop Philip sent me a notice (that I saw yesterday) that he is looking forward to my leading part of it. I learn many things by email. 
2) I redesigned the online curriculum this past week, adjusting for the way matters unfolded on my trip to Belize at the end of October. Also, our third additional online faculty member has begun officially to prepare for teaching in 2014.
 
Prayer requests:
1) Pray that I would listen to the Holy Spirit while I am at the clergy retreat in the Diocese of Albany this week.
2) Pray for the upcoming visits to Belize: 1st week in Advent, end of January visit, 1 week in Lent. Please pray for my role as Examining Chaplain for people in the ordination process and the ordination process itself, that the Holy Spirit would accomplish in Belize what he would like done. 
 
3) I am praying about an upcoming visit to Tanzania. Your prayers about timing and content of that visit would be appreciated. I am getting a better idea on the course of action to take.
4) Continuing prayer in good times and lean times for the online program: faculty, family, finances, plans, students, and courses.  
 
5) Prayer for upcoming parish visits and the presentation at the Diocese of Connecticut mission day in March.
6) Prayer for Lydia in her job search. 
In Christ,
Shaw+, and on behalf of Julie+ 
I pray for you, everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment