Dear partners in prayer,
This is our public prayer mail for June 17.
This week's selective overview:
We had a great anniversary.
I continue with ongoing projects related to Belize, including the Walk Thru Daily Office Web site: here (usable, but under construction).
Just when I think the dust has settled with regards to my mom... it hasn't.
Statistics update: 47 people have checked out our password-accessed online courses since I started keeping track. 279 people have visited our public Web site.
1) Pray for the Belize course development work, teaching workload - including the upcoming Anglican Church History and Liturgy course that I will be teaching - starting at the end of August, ministry opportunities, people considering lay vocations: students and faculty. Pray for the other parts of the Belizean ministry that I am involved with, as well.
2) Pray for the upcoming online learning management software upgrade.
3) Pray for Julie and my upcoming plans.
4) Pray for my mother and my family of origin.
5) Pray for Lydia as she prepares for Bridger work regarding Honduras.
Thank you for your prayers. God bless you.
Shaw+, and on behalf of Julie+
I pray for you, everyday. Your prayers are ma