To receive the Mudges' prayer mails and newsletters, or to contact them by email for any reason, please send a message to Shaw or Julie, which goes directly to them, through the Diocesan clerical directory webpages for priests.

Thursday, June 12, 2014

Prayer Mail

Dear partners in prayer,
This is our public prayer mail for June 13. 
Happy season after Pentecost!  
This week's selective overview: 
  
I continue with ongoing projects related to Belize.
We enjoyed the Diocese of Albany convention, and we were pleased to catch up with as many people as we did. 
Happy Birthday to Hannah. 
Lydia has been accepted for the SAMS Bridger program, with an emphasis on working with orphans in Honduras. Her missionary training takes place in the latter part of July.
The week prior to Convention, my family of origin was working on plan A for the next phase of my mother's life. And just as Convention was about to get underway, a health issue emerged for my mom; apparently this issue has been going on for sometime, and as a result of the latest development, my family of origin has been working on plan B for the next phase of my mother's life.
Prayer requests:
1) Pray for the Belize course development work, teaching workload, ministry opportunities, people considering lay vocations: students and faculty.  Pray for the other parts of the Belizean ministry that I am involved with, as well.
2) Pray for the online learning management software upgrade. 
3) Pray for Julie and my our upcoming plans.
4) Pray for my mother and my family of origin. There is a lot going on, and a lot of pressure.
5) Pray for Lydia as she prepares for Bridger work.
6) Pray for Julie and myself as we look forward to another action packed and romantically inclined year (today is our anniversary).
    
Thank you for your prayers. I sense God's presence because of them, and God bless you.
In Christ,
Shaw+, and on behalf of Juli

No comments:

Post a Comment