This is our public prayer mail for Monday November 10.
After the recent momentous events, we are back to incremental progress, preparing for future momentous events. In the meantime, we had some technical difficulties sending out the prayer mail for this past week.
The Diocesan Office in Belize is moving this month, only a short distance from where it has been located.
Much of the Spanish Prayer book translation will be ready for the meeting of the House of Bishops of the Church in the Province of the West Indies which meets, later this month. The balance remains to be done, but this is a very good start for an 800 page book.
My workshop presentation on reentry adjustment was well received. A follow-up article is in the works.
I am beginning to receive parish opportunity requests for 2015.
1) Preparation of the next people/person to be ordained Deacon in Belize (early 2015).
2) For God's timing of my visits to Belize in 2015, for my work in the U.S. for the Diocese of Belize, and for my work while in Belize. That the diocesan office move in Belize City would go smoothly.
3) For contributions and parish visitations.
4) For the preparation for upcoming courses and the completion of the Spanish Prayer Book.
5) For Lydia's mission work in Honduras (beginning early January).
6) For God's provision for all our needs both here and abroad, including the sale of our dwelling in Wynantskill.
God bless you,
Shaw+, and on behalf of Julie+ and Lydia
I pray for you every day.