To receive the Mudges' prayer mails and newsletters, or to contact them by email for any reason, please send a message to Shaw or Julie, which goes directly to them, through the Diocesan clerical directory webpages for priests.

Monday, December 22, 2014

Scripture Prayer

Dear Friends,

This is our public prayer mail for Tuesday December 23.

May you and your family have a blessed and Merry Christmas.

This past week, I have been working on courses, trying to meet my personal goals, and preparing for Christmas. 

As I read our SAMS financial reports, we have been blessed by the generosity of many people over the course of November and December who have been giving to the Ministry in Belize. Thank you very much. I am looking forward to my next trip, in February.

Lydia's final paperwork came through this week in preparation for her ministry work in Honduras.

Prayer requests:
 
1) For God's timing of my visit to Belize in February, and the preparations for that trip. I plan to be making airline ticket reservations in early January.

2) For the day to day mission work.

3) For the completion of the Spanish Prayer Book.

4) For God's provision for all our needs both here and abroad,

5) For the sale of our dwelling in Wynantskill. 

6) For Lydia as she prepares for Honduras. Everything is a go. 

7) For family members who are making important decisions, including my mother. Pray that as my family gathers this week, that the Holy Spirit will guide the conversations and the results.

8) For a fruitful 2015 for each of us.

In Jesus' Name,

Shaw+, and on behalf of Julie+ and Lydia
I pray for you every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment