This is our public prayer mail for Wednesday December 2.
I have been planning my Belizean trips for 2015 in conjunction with the schedules of the Diocese of Belize and Bishop Philip. He is recovering nicely from his recent infirmity.
My first visit will probably be at the time of a clergy retreat and in gratitude for my part in the Spanish edition of the Book of Common Prayer for the Province of the West Indies. Fr. John Park has done an excellent translation job. The Bishops of the Province like what he has done so far and look forward to its completion in time for the Provincial gathering in 2015.
At the same time, course preparation and planning continue. There is a lot to do, especially over the next four or five months.
1) For ordinations in 2015.
2) For God's timing of my visits to Belize in 2015.
3) For my work while in the U.S.
4) For the preparation for upcoming courses and the completion of the Spanish Prayer Book.
5) For God's provision for all our needs both here and abroad, including the sale of our dwelling in Wynantskill. Prospective buyers have been coming by, and we pray for the right person and God’s timing (soon would be a good time).
6) For Lydia as she prepares for Honduras, departing just after the turn of the year.
God bless you,
Shaw+, and on behalf of Julie+ and Lydia
I pray for you every day.