This is our public prayer mail for Tuesday January 6, 2015.
Have a blessed New Year!
By the time some of you receive this, it may be Epiphany season. Have a blessed Epiphany season.
Lydia arrived safely in Honduras towards the end of last week. Ruth arrived safely in Chicago a few days before that.
I have been preparing for my trip to Belize as well as drawing up the curriculum, lectures, and tests for several courses this week. For Belize, any course having to do with the lectionary calendar and the Prayer book in Belize is being designed according to the Church in the Province of the West Indies Prayer Book. Church History courses for Belize that cover the past few hundred years, emphasize Belizean and Caribbean Church history.
Julie celebrated Holy Communion for her 10th anniversary as a priest on January 4th. It was a Holy Spirit moment. She was impressive.
1) For God's timing of my visit to Belize in February, and the preparations for that trip. I am waiting to hear back from the Diocesan Office in Belize.
2) For the day to day mission work in the meantime.
3) For the completion of the Spanish Prayer Book.
4) For God's provision for all our needs both here and abroad,
5) For the sale of our dwelling in Wynantskill. New real estate broker this week, and there has been some interest in the past week.
6) For Lydia, for her time on the ground over the next month or so, and her safe and timely return.
In Jesus' Name,
Shaw+, and on behalf of Julie+ and Lydia
I pray for you every day.