To receive the Mudges' prayer mails and newsletters, or to contact them by email for any reason, please send a message to Shaw or Julie, which goes directly to them, through the Diocesan clerical directory webpages for priests.

Monday, January 12, 2015

Prayer Mail

Dear Friends,

This is our public prayer mail for Tuesday January 13, 2015.

I am hoping you all are having a blessed Epiphany season.

Lydia is immersed in ministry in Honduras.  

I have been preparing for my trip to Belize as well as working on courses this week. A new student started.

Prayer requests:
 
1) For God's timing of my visit to Belize in February, and for the preparations for that trip. I am waiting to hear back from the Diocesan Office in Belize.

2) For the day to day mission work in the meantime.

3) For the completion of the Spanish Prayer Book.

4) For God's provision for all our needs both here and abroad,

5) For the sale of our dwelling in Wynantskill. 

6) For Lydia, for her time on the ground over the course of January.   

In Jesus' Name,

Shaw+, and on behalf of Julie+ and Lydia
I pray for you every day.
 
Making Disciples Who Make a Difference. 

No comments:

Post a Comment