Dear Prayer friends,
Peace be with you.
This is our weekly public prayer mail.
1) This past weekend we had another good visit with Lydia at college.
2) Julie and I started our prayerful and exploratory searches for a new mission site this past week, focusing our current search on Central America and Eastern Africa, as per our conversation with SAMS.
3) This week, as well, we received several other good suggestions in response to last week's prayer mail and/or our newsletter. Thank you to everyone who has contributed suggestions. Our hope is to narrow down our mission choices by the end of the year, in preparation for our short term site visits in early 2012.
4) We plan to continue church visits in 2012, after we have a more refined story to tell.
1) We have options to explore, on different continents, as prep work for the next assignment. We would appreciate your prayers for the right fit and good site visits.
2) Please keep Lydia and our parents in your prayers.
3) For finances, logistics, and the right open doors in the Lord's timing over the next few months, as we begin our new mission phase.
4) For our meetings over the next month and half, with individuals.
God bless you, and I continue to pray for you every day. Your prayers matter to us.
Shaw+ and on behalf of Julie+