Dear praying partners,
This is our weekly public prayer mail.
This week's update:
1) Lydia passed her driver's test, and then, on the same day, drove a 10 hour journey to Maine. She is now adjusting to her two month summer plans in Maine.
2) I am beginning to prepare for Moodle implementation (Moodle would be the Course Management System for our on-line education courses).
3) We had a great time at Zion Church in Morris on Sunday.
4) It looks like a great couples Cursillo weekend is in the works for August.
1) For our mission trip to Belize which is almost upon us. For safe and timely travel. That the Holy Spirit would guide all conversations and actions, and that the next step of our program would fall into place in God's way, in God's timing.
2) Pray for our meetings with the Bishop of Belize, the Commission on Ministry in Belize, and the candidates for the program. A few more prospective students in Belize have sent me their information this past week.
3) For our Moodle implementation plans in the US and in Belize.
4) For Julie's preaching at St. Andrew's and St. Hilda's (San Ignacio area in Belize) this coming Sunday.
5) For good weather.
6) For the Diocese of Albany team going to General Convention, as well as for Jesus' guidance and protection of Bishop Bill in the weeks and months ahead.
Thank you for praying for us. Your prayers are very important us, and I pray for you every day.
In response to recent questions:
Our current Online Anglican Theology demo site (we plan to give this site a more Moodle focus over the next few months):
Facebook site: http://www.facebook.com/shaw.mudge
Prayer and newsletter blogsite: http://MudgeMissionReport.blogspot.com/
Have a great 4th of July, and God bless you,
Shaw+, and on behalf of Julie+