Dear partners in prayer,
This is our weekly public prayer mail.
This week's update:
This week has had everything from the heights of Heaven to the depths of Hell and back again. Well, back again for some of us. Julie is visiting Lydia at this time, and the enemy is working overtime. Meanwhile, they are not far from Salem, Massachusetts, as witches descend, heavy traffic on Route 128. At the full moon, just before Halloween. Before the big storm.
Praise God for all the great students who are doing wonderful work in Belize. They are a real blessing.
Praise God for our praying friends. You are a real blessing.
Praise God for our family. You are a real blessing. All of you.
Praise God for God. He is a real blessing.
1) Against the storm. Some of our Belizean friends are joining us in this. They have lot of experience praying with hurricanes. They suggest praying the storm into a depression. I suggest praying that the jet stream would move further to the East and in this way, take the storm out over the Atlantic.
2) For our family.
3) For the students and the courses. I plan to start a series on the Holy Spirit in about a week and a half.
4) That people's lives would be transformed by what we do and teach, to the glory of God.
5) For the plans to visit the Diocese of Western Tanganyika in Tanzania in March, and plans to visit Belize after Easter.
6) That the Lord of all the saints would be honored on October 31st, especially in the Salem, Massachusetts, area.
Your prayers are really important for us. I pray for you every day.
God bless you, and thank you for praying.
Shaw+, and on behalf of Julie+