Dear partners in prayer,
This is our weekly public prayer mail.
This week's update:
1) My visit to the Diocese of Belize annual Synod begins on Thursday, including making a presentation to the Synod, meeting with the Archbishop of the Province of the West Indies, and meeting with students after the Synod.
2) We had a great visit at Grace Church, Waterford, today.
3) Praise God! I am receiving more and more requests about our program, such as: how to find it, or where to see specific program updates other than what is on our blogsite, etc. My response is in two parts.
a) The best thing to do is for people to drop by our open program Web site: OATC (Online Anglican Theological College).
Browse the Web site: https://sites.google.com/site/onlineanglicancampus/
b) And, if you are interested in looking at the courses themselves, perhaps you want to read the assignments for your own benefit or you want to participate in courses, you need an account for our Moodle Anglican-Theology classroom site. If so, please contact me, and let me know what you would like to do. I can advise a personalized plan of study for you, depending on your goals.
Even if you have spoken to me about wanting to take courses, now is a good time to send me an email request about this.
1) For the plans at the Synod of the Diocese of Belize, over the next week, and for safe and timely travel.
2) For the present and future students in our programs, and for program design and that teaching and the student work would be done in the power of the Holy Spirit.
3) For the plans to visit the Diocese of Western Tanganyika in Tanzania in March.
God bless you, and thank you for praying for us. Your prayers are really important for us, and I pray for you every day.
Shaw+, and on behalf of Julie+
SAMS missionaries, as well as missionaries of the Diocese of Albany