Dear partners in prayer,
This is our weekly public prayer mail.
We hope you are having a blessed Lent. Holy Week is coming!
This week's overview:
1) Week 2 in Ogdensburg. It has been awesome. Now, if I can just keep the actual work hours down to the amount agreed upon so I don't conflict with the time needed for my mission activity work, that would be great! The balance should be achieved after Easter Day.
2) Development of our courses continues for both Belize and Tanzania, as well as teaching. Julie is finishing up the current course.
3) I continue to prepare the series of 5 sermon outlines, intended for all the clergy in the Diocese of Belize to preach from, during Easter season. I have written the first 3; two more to go.
1) For the students and their families as we move into Holy Week. Pray that they make time in their busy schedules for what God wants them to do.
2) For the speedy return of my Tanzanian visa.
3) For our missionary table at the annual Convention in the Diocese of Albany in June. That people would visit with us whom the Lord would want us to meet, as well as touching base with our friends and supporters.
4) For our North Country time, as well as travel plans for the SAMS missionary retreat in early April, Western Tanganyika in late April to mid-May, Belize in mid-May, and Albany Diocesan Convention in June.
5) For time to focus on Swahili and Latin American Spanish as God needs me to focus on that, beginning after Easter.
6) For our visits to parishes, starting in late May, that we be in the right place at the right time, and that people may be inspired by what we do.
7) For all that we need to do in Ogdensburg, that it be done to the glory of God.
8) For a resolution to the persistent health insurance issue, God's way.
God bless you, and thank you for praying. I pray for you every day.
Shaw+, and on behalf of Julie+
"We are building the ship, while sailing it."