Dear partners in prayer,
This is our weekly public prayer mail.
We hope you are having a blessed Holy Week!
This week's overview:
1) My Tanzania visa as arrived. A mission visa.
2) Sermon outlines for the diocese of Belize have been finished.
3) Julie is finishing up her current course.
4) Future courses are in the works.
5) We are having a good time in Ogdensburg, but I had an emergency to attend to at the hospital this past week which was major deal.
1) For the students and their families. Pray that they make time in their busy schedules for what God wants them to do.
2) For our missionary table at the annual Convention in the Diocese of Albany in June.
3) For our North Country time, as well as travel plans for the SAMS missionary retreat next week, Western Tanganyika in late April to mid-May, Belize in mid-May, and Albany Diocesan Convention in June, and parish visits in the North Country after I return from the mission trips.
4) For time to focus on Swahili and Latin American Spanish as God needs me to focus on that, beginning after Easter.
5) For a video that I am hoping to put together that explains our mission work, as part of our presentations.
6) For all that we need to do in Ogdensburg.
7) For a resolution to the persistent health insurance issue, God's way.
8) For Julie, and our daughters, and everyone's plans.
9) That everything be done to the glory of God.
God bless you, and thank you for praying. I pray for you every day.