Dear partners in prayer,
This is our weekly public prayer mail.
This week's selective overview:
1) Registration continues for our fall courses which begin in a few weeks.
2) SAMS (our missionary society) has redone the donations side of its Web site for its missionaries; pray that it would be used to God's glory. Our new online link is: https://secure-q.net/Donations/SAMS/3397
3) Information about the Belize Cursillo in October has been coming in.
4) Course Development work for our program continues.
1) For the planning of upcoming parish visits. For open doors, timely visits, and safe and timely travel.
2) For the Online Anglican Theological College program, that participants may sense the Holy Spirit at work in the program, and learn what they need to know.
3) For the program's participants and contributors (present and future). That the Holy Spirit would touch the lives of everyone involved through their contact with the program.
4) Prayer for continuing and expanding support. We had a pleasant surprise in the past few weeks.
5) Prayer as Julie and my US base station location shifts (our part of the OATC US base station is going to be splitting its time between Hartford, Connecticut, and Albany area, New York, over the next year, beginning in a few weeks). We will be able to connect with courses for Belize and Tanzania from both locations, even simultaneously. And another of our US base station faculty is working from England at the moment. Prayer for all of us, that all would go well, in God's eyes.
6) The prayer that the October Belize Cursillo # 10 participants are praying at 6 am and 6 pm daily Belize time (currently, 7 am and 7 pm New York time):
GOD OF MERCY AND GOD OF GRACE,
GUIDE US TO LOVE EACH OTHER AS YOU HAVE LOVED US;
AND GUIDE US TO SERVE EACH OTHER AS YOUHAVE SERVED US;
THAT IN YOUR LOVE WE MAY FIND PEACE IN THE BEAUTY OF
CREATION; AND AS WE SERVE YOU.
God bless you, and thank you for praying. I pray for you every day.
Shaw+, and on behalf of Julie+