Dear partners in prayer,
This is our weekly public prayer mail.
This week's selective overview:
1) Our next course begins in less than 2 weeks, August 31st.
2) We had a great time meeting and catching up with various SAMS and other missionaries in Maine and Connecticut, this week.
3) Preparations are underway for the next trip to Belize in late October.
4) Our transition to Hartford went well. Our internet mission base camp has been set up in our new digs. Apart from the time I will be outside the US, I plan to be making trips to parishes in the Diocese of Albany, over the coming months. There may be additional opportunities in Connecticut, as well.
1) For my part in the upcoming Trinity School of Ministry devotional; deadline is in mid-September.
2) Pray for the online program's participants and contributors.
3) Pray for our elderly relatives.
4) Continue to pray for upcoming parish visits.
5) Continue to pray for the online program course development, the upcoming trips, including the Cursillo weekend in Belize.
Shaw+, and on behalf of Julie+