Dear partners in prayer,
This is our weekly public prayer mail.
This week's selective overview:
1) Our next semester begins this coming Saturday, August 31st. We have a great group of students lined up in Belize. Resource support for the faculty efforts in Tanzania continues. There is excitement.
2) This week, I have been working on administrative matters with respect to Belize and Tanzania, in terms of ongoing projects that develop the program in each country, my upcoming trip to Belize, and organizing the efforts of the other faculty who are working with me.
Our program is somewhat like putting the international space station together: an international effort, put together module by module, trip by trip, with the cooperation of international ongoing staff, but with a difference: eternal results. It is a great project, and very rewarding. The students and dioceses thank you for your participation (so do I). It is very important.
3) Preparations are underway for parish visits over the upcoming months.
1) Pray for the students and faculty over the course of this coming semester, and their families.
2) Pray for all the items above, that I mentioned, concerning this past week. Please turn the statements into prayer requests.
3) Pray for my contribution to the upcoming Trinity School of Ministry devotional; deadline is approaching. I would like the Holy Spirit to minister through my words.
4) Pray for our elderly relatives, and for all that is on our plate as a family.
5) Continue to pray for the October Cursillo weekend in Belize.
6) Lydia's birthday is this week. It is a significant milestone.
Shaw+, and on behalf of Julie+