To receive the Mudges' prayer mails and newsletters, or to contact them by email for any reason, please send a message to Shaw or Julie, which goes directly to them, through the Diocesan clerical directory webpages for priests.

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Scripture Prayer Sept 21


Psalm 61: 1-2 and 7
 
Hear my cry, O God, listen to my prayer; from the end of the earth I call to you when my heart is faint.  Lead me to the rock that is higher than I.
May he be enthroned forever before God; appoint steadfast love and faithfulness to watch over him!
 
Father God, from the ends of the earth, from Hartford and Albany, from Belize and Tanzania, Father Shaw calls out to you.  Hear his cry, O God.  Listen to his prayers.  Lead him to that higher rock where he is serving You and receiving your steadfast love and always aware of your faithfulness in watching over him.
 
We thank You Lord, for your protection and your guidance in all that the Mudges do for You.  We continue to pray for good direction as Father Shaw plans his trip to Belize.  We pray for all the students and faculty and we know that You will be with them in all their efforts.  Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment