Dear partners in prayer,
This is our public prayer mail for July 2.
This week's selective overview:
For all US recipients, ex-pats as well as those living in the US: have a wonderful 4th of July.
I continue with ongoing projects related to Belize, but this week I have been also particularly focused on our pending move to Manchester, CT, as well as on several matters relating to my mom.
Julie continues with her CPE program and has started her chaplain positions.
I have suddenly become "booked" on Sundays in August, in a matter of a few days. Praise God.
1) Pray for everything that is ministry related in our family... particularly for the preparations for (and timing of) my next trip to Belize, and the course I am currently preparing. A special prayer need: for those who need specific text book materials; we are trying to work our way around a sudden materials log jam for a current course. Pray for the ordination process in Belize, that it would progress in God's timing.
2) Pray for our pending move to Manchester, for Julie's chapliancy orientation, and her winding down of her CPE program across July.
3) Pray for Lydia's Bridger Missions training in July.
4) Pray for our helping out at Trinity, Tariffville, CT, as needed: we have been asked to help out as Honorary (non-stipendiary) associates, starting in September.
5) Pray for my Mom, her plans, her doctors and their advice, our role in all of this, and for my family of origin. She has been recovering well.
Thank you for your prayers. God bless you.
Shaw+, and on behalf of Julie+ and Lydia.
I pray for you, everyday. Your prayers are making a difference. Thank you.
Making Disciples Who Make a Difference.
To support our SAMS mission work, click: HERE.
For our previous "Mudge Making a Difference" newsletters and prayer mails, click: HERE.