To receive the Mudges' prayer mails and newsletters, or to contact them by email for any reason, please send a message to Shaw or Julie, which goes directly to them, through the Diocesan clerical directory webpages for priests.

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Prayer Mail from Belize

Dear Friends, 

Greetings from Belize. This is my prayer mail for Tuesday 23 February 2015.

It has been an eventful few days, and at the moment, I have Internet access for the first time since I have arrived. However, for number of reasons, I have had to create an email account for use while I am in Belize. 

While I am in Belize, my email account is: belizeanglican75@yahoo.com, so that you will recognize it as it may appear. In the meantime, my regular email account has become accessible. You may use either email account.

Events so far, 
1) Page by page review of the translation work for the Book of Common Prayer in Spanish.
2) I preached at the Cathedral at the later service on Sunday (8:30 am).
3) Planning for a clergy retreat that takes place tomorrow and Wednesday.
4) Counseling with people interested in the ordination process.
5) Planning strategies for more translation work.
6) Planning strategies for clergy and lay leader deployment.

Please keep our mission work in prayer, continuing as a fruitful endeavor of the Holy Spirit. It has been a good trip.

God bless you,

Shaw
Belize City, Belize
I am praying for you every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment