This is our public prayer mail for Tuesday, 3 February 2015.
Church in the Province of the West Indies Lectionary calendar: Anksar, Missionary Bishop in Sweden, 865.
Lydia returned on Saturday evening from Honduras. A great trip. Saw her photos and videos, with commentary. Had an excellent time catching up.
Julie and I came down with colds over the weekend. We are on the mend.
I have been preparing for my trip to Belize as well as working on courses this week. A new course began on Saturday.
I have been working on the 100 or so pages of the lectionary for the Spanish version of the Church in the Province West Indies Prayer Book.
1) For preparations for the on-the-ground mission trip to Belize, the agenda, the logistics, safe and timely travel, fruitfulness of the venture, what the Holy Spirit would have me say and do.
2) For the continuing everyday fruitful mission work with Belize.
3) For the completion of the Spanish Prayer Book in a timely manner. We hope to have completed as much as we can for presentation at the time of the Provincial Synod in early April.
4) For God's provision for all our needs both here and abroad.
5) For the sale of our dwelling in Wynantskill; closing tentatively scheduled for mid-March. Keep praying through the building inspection and until the check clears.
6) For Lydia, as she readjusts back to the US.
In Jesus' Name,
Shaw+, and on behalf of Julie+ and Lydia
I pray for you every day.