Dear Friends in Prayer,
Peace be with you. And, for the people attending the Albany Diocesan Convention, I hope you have been having a great time.
This is our public prayer mail for this week.
Thanksgivings, during this past week:
1) Julie and I are celebrating our 30th wedding anniversary on the 13th of June. That is a big number, and yes we are having a special dinner. It seems like only yesterday that we tied the knot, and I am looking forward to the next 30....
2) Lydia has finished her high school work, and enjoyed the senior prom. Next stop, graduation, later this week. The special celebration above, will also be for Lydia's finishing high school. I am impressed by what she has done.
3) Thank you for praying that special prayer last week. The results have been awesome.
Prayers, for this coming week:
1) Please keep us in prayer through the meetings and celebrations coming up, as we move closer to our arrival in the US on the 4th of July.
2) Please keep in prayer our luggage, packing, apartment matters, and book arrangements over the next few weeks.
3) A cold has begun making the rounds in our family, and we are in various stages of recovery. Please pray for healing.
4) As Julie and I enter a new phase of our life, with all these transitions going on, we would appreciate your continued prayer for the word of knowledge, and inflooding of Jesus' presence and his certainty about which path to take as part of the next phase of our adventure together.
Your prayers make a difference, and I pray for you daily.
God bless you.
Shaw, and on behalf of Julie and Lydia.